What prenatal vitamins are you taking if you're over 35?

• Last Post yesterday
Stella posted this 04 December 2019

Are you taking a prenatal vitamin specially formulated for being 35 or older?

• Liked by
  • Rodyka
Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Natalie posted this 05 December 2019

I'm taking Rainbow Light 35+ Mom and Baby. My doctor said it's not really necessary to take something special but won't hurt.

• Liked by
  • Rodyka
Sandy posted this 05 December 2019

Mine doesn't specify that it's for 35+ but my ob advised making sure DHA was included or that I added a DHA supplement. I've been using Honest Co Whole food Prenatal and their Prenatal DHA. This seems easier on my stomach than others I've taken with my previous pregnancies. 

• Liked by
  • Rodyka
Rodyka posted this 05 December 2019

I think it is OK if you just take regular prenatal vitamins, but as you may have other medical needs at this age, the best recommendation is to ask your doctor. Good luck!

Kelly posted this 05 December 2019

My doctor said any pre-natal as long as it says with DHA (good for baby's brain development). I was also suggested, in addition to supplement iron and omega 3. 

Moneek posted this 2 days ago

The Rainbow Light Prenatals worked great for me as well. If you decide on something else, just ensure that your iron needs are met. Before I switched to the Rainbow Light, I was taking the One a Day Prenatals and had an iron deficiency.

Madison posted this yesterday

I took Olli gummy prenatal and not only are they delicious but I felt like they were high quality. My baby was born very healthy!

Close