Sleep training 7 month old

• Last Post 14 March 2020
Ellen posted this 09 January 2020

Anyone have suggestions in sleep training a 7 month old who still wakes up in the middle of the night at least 2 times. The longest LO has slept is 6 hours. I've tried the crying out and she just throws up after 5 minutes. The cry out method isn't working very well. We also tried putting a vibration under her but it doesn't work either and makes her cry even more. Let me know if you have any tips.

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Jennifer posted this 09 January 2020

We used loud white noise and a pacifier or bottle to fall asleep.  I always try to put the baby down slightly awake to notice we are putting him down. If he woke up in the middle of night we let him cry a little if it wasn't too much. When he was teething I did give a little Tylenol or homeopathic medicine that help sooth their pain.

maria posted this 11 January 2020

try giving a bigger meal or some cereal as last feeding this usually helps with something on their stomach to sleep longer, the noise may help as well 

Kathy posted this 11 January 2020

I used a weighted sleep sack. It really helped my LO sleep 8+ hours and is much warmer for the winter weather too. I used the Gunapod. 

Serenity posted this 14 January 2020

Food, a bath, and snuggles before bed is all I do to put my daughter to sleep. She'll wake up sometimes and want to be held, but she goes back to sleep.

aplish posted this 12 February 2020

try to avoid milk during night.. or you can use home remedies like put some asfeotida in his navel

aplish posted this 12 February 2020

dont give him heavy food during night.

Close