Coronavirus

• Last Post 08 July 2020
WC posted this 24 March 2020

What are you doing to keep you and your family healthy in the midst of this coronavirus craziness?!

Order By: Standard | Newest | Votes
Katelyn posted this 24 March 2020

Staying in - which I feel like is making us all a little stir crazy. I've been trying to get creative with things to do - arts and crafts, cards to people, forts. 

Katie posted this 24 March 2020

My daughters grandmother watches her while we go out for groceries (we have only done this once, we are trying to limit the trips as much as possible), and I am going through more anti bacterial wipes than I normally do. We also have hand sanitizer in every room that doesn't have a sink and hand soap. 

Nina posted this 24 March 2020

social distancing, avoiding crowds and keeping everything clean. i seriously haven't been out for 2 weeks except when i have to go to my doctor's appointment. 

Valerie posted this 26 March 2020

Social distancing. We are only going out to the grocery store and usually it is only me who goes. My son has not left the house unless it's for a walk in almost two weeks! And my husband has been working from home. 

Contessa posted this 02 April 2020

Staying home!! Cleaning constantly. Trying to order groceries and household items for delivery instead of running errands out. Making sure to sanitize and wash our own hands as well as our toddler's. Changing clothes and doing lots of laundry.....it's a lot of work on top of normal mom stuff but totally worth it right now. 

Jessica posted this 09 April 2020

Staying home and washing hands frequently. My husband makes all of the grocery store trips currently. We've been trying to come up with fun activities to do at home, although we mostly just watch Netflix together haha!

Juliet posted this 09 April 2020

Social distancing and staying home! Only one person in the household goes out to buy necessities now, also dont forget washing hands and disinfecting goes a long way

Sarah posted this 05 May 2020

Staying home as much as possible, only my husband grocery shops and he wears a mask. He keeps a bottle of clorox wipes in the front seat of the car and wipes everything down as he gets into the car after shopping.

Close